Honeywell Materials Team Leader in United States
We currently have a Materials Team Lead role to be based out of the Bournemouth Site
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Aerospace has nearly 40,000 employees around the world and 2013 revenue of approximately $12 billion. Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft worldwide. We develop solutions that span air traffic modernisation, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity, logistics and more. Honeywell Aerospace delivers safe, efficient, productive and more comfortable transportation experiences for manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation aircraft, military and airports through three divisions; Air Transport and Regional, Business and General Aviation and Defense and Space. For more information, please visit aerospace.honeywell.com/ or follow us @honeywell_Aero.
What will you be doing every day?
- Provide the leadership and direction required to assign site materials team to attain both the MM and Site goals.
- Coach and mentor employee to drive performance improvements
- Drive accountability throughout the Site MM org to achieve results.
- This position is responsible for performance management of direct reports: mid-year and end of year reviews.
- Talent development through MRR/P&D process
- Develop, execute, and meet the AOP for related metrics, with specific focus on inventory, gate 2 cycle time and freight.
- Execute the direction for the site MM organization and implement an MOS that integrates x-functional processes.
- Identify and develop standard tools and processes to be used by the team in the execution of their standard work.
- Improve material flow with the help of HOS toolkits and mindset.
- Responsible for the tactical/strategic execution of the parts planning required to support the R&O of the shop and Field Service operations.
QUALIFICATIONS SECTION What skills and requirements do you need?
- CIPs and Degree preferable.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience required
What makes Honeywell cool?
Honeywell’s innovative technologies are making our world cleaner and more sustainable, more secure, connected, energy efficient and productive. At Honeywell you havea unique opportunity to build world changing products with global reach backed up by a solid and respected entity that offers opportunities to leverage great people and great ideas to make a difference.
This position is subject to meeting the eligibility conditions of export control licenses and technical assistant agreements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.