Honeywell Market Development Manager in United States
Market Development ManagerThis is an exciting time to grow in your career with Honeywell, and this is a great position to showcase your talents in a highly visible role within Honeywell's Software Offerings division.
Tridium, inventor of the Niagara FrameworkTM, is the world leader in platform software for building device to enterprise solutions serving the markets for intelligent buildings, energy information systems, Data Center, and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. There's never been a better time to join Tridium. With growth exceeding 15% per annum over the last 5 years, we're a dynamic company with remarkable market opportunities for our products and services. We are changing the way the world connects smart devices into the operation of their businesses, helping our customers deliver superior software applications for less money and in less time.
Tridium is searching for a Market Development Manager responsible for generating awareness and preference for the Niagara Framework at consultant, distribution, system integrator, and end user business in the Americas Region. This position will preferably be located in Richmond, VA. If you have a proven track record of progressive sales experience in enterprise software and strong leadership abilities, we want to talk with you today!
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years sales experience in software and high technology products and services in the Industrial, IoT, Building Automation, Data Center, or Energy Management market segments.
- Automation expert speaking at key trade shows and other industry events
- Responsible to the consultant customer outreach
- Write white papers
- Conduct webinars
- Write and share social media content
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in engineering or computer science.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling into Fortune 500 companies managing complex business situations while building trusting relationships in the c-suite.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and energy.
- Experience driving specification in the consultant community
- Experience with OEM sales of enterprise software and/or Industrial or Data Center solutions and/or IoT applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills, and be able to work in a long-term strategic sales environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships and endorsement within customers.
- Ability to work across organizations and businesses (i.e. executive management, marketing, sales, operations, finance, etc.).
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Intelligent risk taker.
- Results driven.
- Proven history of sales success as well as in depth knowledge of sales processes.
- Job ID: 00351413
- Category: Sales
- Location: 00351413 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.