Honeywell Maintenance Mechanic - Level 3 in United States
Job Title: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITILES
Responsible for the daily maintenance activity respecting time and procedures on his areas
Corrective maintenance following timing and procedure
- Predictive maintenance following timing and procedure
- Preventive maintenance following timing and procedure
- Take part at improvement teams
- Attend the daily meetings as per Standard Work
- Ability to make a professional handover while the shift change
- Respect all roles about escalation and rapid problem solving
- Ensure continuous improvement process (Kaizen and TPM)
- Main matrix: overall operating availability, MTTR, MTBF
- Close collaboration with SPV, GSPV, QI and QT
- Observes the obligations and duties resulting from the management systems in production, quality, HS&E areas and other external and internal standards and regulations
- Observes work rules and internal HS&E guidelines in the current wording
SKILLS AND KNOWLDGE REQUIRED
- Electric/mechanical / PLC/ PC good knowledge
- Knowledge of HS&E requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of HOS
- Technical knowledge of internal process
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Technical diploma or equivalent required
- Basic PLC principles knowledge
- PC operative systems know how
- Experience and knowledge in pneumatic and sensor principles
- Mechanical machining know how ( ability to work with lathes or grindings to prepare spare mechanicalcomponents if needed)
- Basic English language knowledge
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.