Honeywell Lead Enterprise Architect - Strategy & Planning in United States
Lead Enterprise Architect - Strategy & Planning
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will provide leading solutions to business and product engineering teams to improve the quality and efficiency of product design and services. You will provide exceptional IT architecture blueprints and thought leadership to enable growth and superior customer experience.
Work with engineering and product platform leaders to shape Honeywell’s IT global strategy and growth programs and to increase market presence
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Build strong relationships with leadership across Honeywell to effectively deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success
20 Technology decisions guidance
20 Technology portfolio analysis
20 Architecture design
20 Technical team leadership
20 Emerging technologies analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s in engineering, information technology, or computer science
- Extensive experience leading enterprise and solution architecture in a large multinational business model
- Strong experience presenting technology topics to business and technology stakeholders
- Strong familiarity with ERP, CRM, Marketing, e-Commerce, Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Subscription Billing, Order or Rebates Management, Customer/Product Support, Finance, HR, Procurement, and Legal business and technology capabilities
- Experience architecting solutions in Azure and AWS
- Experience in the development of target state blueprints, roadmaps, and business cases
- Proven experience working to improve standards and governance processes while providing leadership to solution and other architects across the organization for a domain, business unit, or business group
- Experience rationalizing applications and enabling technologies
- Experience leading or participating in implementations of complex information systems technologies in a large enterprise
- facilitating development of business capability and operating models
- developing technology, application, and data management strategy, roadmap, and business case
- with complex data, analytics architecture, data virtualization, and B2B/EDI integrations based on SOA principles and architecture
- with security architecture, threat modeling, and cyber security
- Architecture working knowledge of SMACIT - social, mobile, analytics, cloud, and IoT
Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT, and TOGAF 9
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req116371
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Morris Plains, NJ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.