Honeywell Lead Customer Service Assistant in United States
Lead Customer Service Assistant
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for acting as a key contact to deliver consistent, high quality, complete world class customer service in support of our customers' needs.
Excellent communication is required as well as a broadly thinking team player. He/she will be able to work efficiently in a high pressure environment and remain calm in any circumstances.The position requires a solid understanding of business needs.
- Order entry, shipping and invoicing
- Handle incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- Provide customers with general product and service information.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve customer issues using the database/ERP system, including complaint registration and follow-up in SF.com
- Follow-up on outstanding customer inquires
- Assist customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Completing supporting paperwork
· Interface withlogisticsserviceproviders to ensure seamless shipping and delivery to customers.
· In the case of new customers, closely interface with logistics service providers to make sure all is in place to have smooth shipment. Information required for smooth transition are : determine shipping company, best applicable incoterm, route/leadtime etc
· Reporting (end of month/OTTR)
- Set-up of new customers in SAP and update existing records where needed
- Research billing issues
- Issuing credit and debit notes
- Assist sales and marketing with sample dispatch
- General administrative support (sending out invoices, filling in document templates, …)
- Keep records of customer interactions (for instance, by using Services for Object)
· Process documentary credit orders (L/C, D/A, CAD etc.), review and coordinate related documentation using the online tool provided by the bank
· Contact banks, authorities, consulates, concerning export and import completion or status of documents
· In the case of new customers, closely interface with logistics service providers to make sure all is in place to have smooth shipment. Information required for smooth transition are : determine shipping company, best applicable incoterm, route/lead-time etc
· Reporting (end of month/OTTR)
· Request for material set-up
- Extracting customer specific data to assist sales
- Providing data required for commercial decisions (such as VAT, duty, incoterms)
· Maintain on-time delivery and reason codes
· Foster relationships with internal and external customers
· Be the prime contact for audit related queries
20 Processing Returns
20 Customer Invoicing
20 Deliver Forecast Reports
20 Administrative Support
20 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Communication skills in English
- Any other language will be considered a plus
- experience in international order processing and logistics required•If you are familiar with Incoterms, that is an advantage.• good PC skills with the willingness to learn new programs.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems is preferred.• You are a strong team player, open to feedback.• You have strong interpersonal communication skills and are highly customerfocused and responsive.• You work proactively and organized.• You are stress resistant and positively minded.• You are a motivated and flexible person capable of taking initiative.• You have attention to detail.
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7033
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.