Honeywell IT Support Engineer in United States
IT Technician OBS
What do we need?
- Responsible for the daily maintenance activity for the production lines PC, respecting time and procedures.
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
- Maintain functionality of traceatability and control process.
- Use systematic approach to monitoring of shopfloor IT environment and corrective actions
- Closely cooperate with respective teams involved in production process
- Take part at improvement teams
- Observes the obligations and duties resulting from the management systems in production, quality,
- HS&E areas and other external and internal standards and regulations
- Observes work rules and internal HS&E guidelines in the current wording
- Supports maintenance team in breakdowns analysis
- These customers will have various products installed that fall into the – HVAC, automation controls, life safety, fire, and security systems category as well as their associated BMS. The goal is to ensure system up-time and efficiency.
- Perform system backups, install appropriate updates and patches
- Keep abreast of changes and new developments in products.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and internal customer.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Use Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Hosting.
- Acknowledge to virtualize.
- Technical and analytical skills.
- Preferable Bachelor Degree in IT relatedcourses (Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering,Information Technology, Telecommunications, etc.) or certificate in IT courses.
- PC OS professional knowledge (Windows XP, Windows 7, …)
- The ability to work under pressure
- Programming skills
- IT industrial networks professional knowledge (e.g. ethernet; profibus...)
- Administrative skills in patching, backup and antivirus protection of smallcomputer domain
- SQL database maintenance (overview)
- PC Hardware professional know how
- Knowledge of HS&E requirements and procedures
- Technically oriented in automation
- Technical diploma or equivalent required
- PC programming knowledge
- Fanuc control systems
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.