Honeywell ISC Supervisor in United States
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Help manufacture and support high-quality, advanced-technology products used in demanding military and commercial environments using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager and will have direct hourly reports in an unionized environment.
You will work during times with reduced support to problem solve and determine appropriate escalation paths as required.
You will drive continuous improvement activities such as the Honeywell Operating System, Lean Manufacturing concepts, and Six Sigma by seeking out opportunities and initiating action to improve processes.
30 Shop floor presence driving multiple activities
25 Analytical problem solving ability, process oriented.
20 Improvement projects(Utilization, Productivity, CT,RTY)
15 Coaching, motivating, and foster a positive workplace
10 Meetings - All levels from operators to management
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or related discipline
- Some years experience in supervisor, personnel management, or industrial engineering background.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of management.Some leadership, supervisory experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- Experience working with an unionized workforce.
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement theories and activities, such as the Honeywell Operating System, Six Sigma, Toyota Production System, and Lean Manufacturing Concepts.
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office tools: Outlook, Excel,Work, PowerPoint
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req114802
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.