Honeywell HSE Manager, Zhangjiagang, UOP, PMT in United States
HSE Manager, Zhangjiagang, UOP, PMTDrive HSE Strategy Deployment to drive company goal on Zero injury, Zero Environmental Excursion, and Zero incompliance.
• Ensure compliance with Nation, Local government, Honeywell Corporate, PMT‘s Health Safety, Environmental and Security policy or guidelines.
• Lead strategic and tactical programs with the site staff to improve HSE & Security performance and sustainability.
• Lead / Drive Site wide HSE management system deployment, including level 1, Level 2 procedures
• Directs the site safety, health, environmental and security programs, but not limited with, Pollution prevention, Behavior Base Safety program, Emergency Planning and Community program, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Comprehensive Environmental Response, Product Stewardship, Process Safety Management (PSM), Site security.
• Coordinate external HSE Compliance Audits, Conduct routine self audits to identify any deficiencies, develop appropriate corrective actions to assure the protection of the environment and maintaining full compliance with applicable government regulations, permits, Health Safety, Environmental and Security policies and procedures.
• Drive HSE performance to lead HSE integrate HOS & COS system
• Provide technical support to the plant Leadership Team and plant personnel in the day-to-day operations.
• Lead /participate Incident investigations under the condition of any H.S.E & Security incidents and ensure that all required reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develop HSE performance trend analysis and appropriate action plan.
• Establish and maintain HSE documentation and record keeping.
• Developing HSE training modules and conducting training, while evaluate the training effectiveness and continue improve the training efficiency and effectiveness.
• Drive cost improvements in HSE & Security services and supplies.
• Provides expertise during concept and design phases of manufacturing processes to ensure that sound Health Safety & Environmental control methodologies are integrated into design and supporting Management of Change (MOC).
• Lead, coach and train Emergency Response Team Members. Conduct emergency drills.
• Manages interactions with outside Environmental support/consulting groups/regulatory agency personnel/contractor
• Work with the regional HSE team to support key site focus areas and project plan development.
• Share Regional “Best Practices”. Identify Continuous improvement opportunities.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.