Honeywell Health & Safety Administrator in United States
Health & Safety Administrator
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Assist site HSE Leader to provide hands-on expertise to implement and maintain industrial hygiene standards at sites. Ensure that IH Exposure Assessments and monitoring are performed and documented.Assess site IH needs and help develop action plans to address gaps that are identified Manage IH consultant resources where required.
Assists sites to identify engineering controls, personal protective equipment and work
practices to minimize potential occupational health risks.
Conducting scientific research to provide data on possible harmful conditions (Physical, Chemical and Biological agent) in the workplace.
Conducting Indoor air quality, Exposure Assessment, Active and Passive Sampling, Exposure
monitoring plan, Cumulative Trauma Disorders assessment (repetitive stress injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome)
Assessment of Reproductive health hazards, Occupational diseases in the workplace etc.
Support sites on Exposure Assessment, Personal Protective Equipment, Respiratory Protection, Ergonomics, Hearing Conservation, and Hazardous Chemical Management& Pipe Labeling programs.
Act as a site HEALTH Coordinator and work for all Health Procedures applicable for the site.
Detection and control of potential occupational hazards such as noise, Vibration, and illumination. Assessment of Radiation(electromagnetic fields, microwaves, X rays etc) hazards and control at work place.
Conducting Respiratory Fit Test for employees and associated medical examinations by designated hospital.
Lead and/or conduct HSE Training and educating the employees about job-related risks and its control measures.
Lead incident investigation process: Determine root cause(s); develop corrective actions; and conduct closure verification activities.
To ensure all safety procedures are operated and maintained in accordance with
corporate, PMT & local regulations.
Periodically leads and participates in HSE inspections, self-assessments and audits.
Presents findings to management and prepares applicable reports.
Tracks corrective actions to closure.
Provides technical assistance and Site compliance reviews
Ensures compliance standards
Effective coach and role model
Deploys safety initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred/ Master in Industrial Hygiene & Safety.
- Certification as a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) or working toward certification.
- 2-3 year’s experiences in HS&E field in a chemical or petrochemical environment.
- Experience in Chemical or Petrochemical or R&D Environment etc.
- Experience developing HS&E policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills to enforce, and deliver a successful safety program Demonstrated ability to work with teams.
- Experience in developing/implementing ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 programs.
- Familiar with HS&E legal requirements related to Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health.
- Familiar with risk assessments process, Process Hazard Analysis such as HAZOP, FMEA / FTA shall be anadvantage
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD3205
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: Gurgaon, HR 122004 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.