Honeywell Hardware Engineer, IIOT in United States
Hardware Engineer, IIOT
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is seeking an experienced Hardware Design Engineer with strong capabilities throughout the entire FPGA development process in Fort Washington, PA. The individual will be responsible for developing high quality FPGA designs, from concept to production, meeting our customer requirements.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a global leader that has pioneered process automation control technologies for more than 35 years. HPS helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities.
HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS has the breadth of resources and experience to execute projects of every size and complexity and serves the needs of customers in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemical and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, metal, minerals and mining industries. To learn more about Honeywell Process Solutions, please visit https://www.honeywellprocess.com
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop engineering/product concepts that are innovative, high-quality, cost-appropriate, and satisfy all stakeholder (customer, manufacturing, material, etc.) needs and requirements throughout the full Product Realization value stream
- Utilize appropriate tools and equipment to perform necessary design work including design creation, design analysis, and design verification
- Support project development through the identification of project tasks, duration's, inter-dependencies, risks and assumptions
- Interface with other team members to develop and clearly understand the design requirements and how they map to the customer requirements. Provide requirements trace-ability as needed.
- Aminimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or ComputerEngineering is required for this position,
- Aminimum of 6 years of FPGA development experience with large, complex FPGAdesigns (requirement, architecture, coding, simulation, synthesis, timinganalysis, P&R, board level integration and verification) is required
- Aminimum of 6 years in coding
- Aminimum of 6 years’ experience authoring documentation such as FPGAspecifications and FPGA verification plans
- Master’sDegree preferred
- Preferredextensive background with designing and implementing low latency, highthroughput FPGA designs utilizing PCIe Gen2/3, Gigabit Ethernet, SERDES,DDR3/4, and/or QDR2/2+/4.
- Stronghardware design abilities
- Understandingof high speed board design techniques and signal integrity fundamentals
- Strongknowledge of revision control concepts and tools (ex. Git, BitBucket, etc)
- Strongknowledge of simulation tools and verification tools.
- Workingknowledge of high performance computing utilizing FPGA
- Thelatest FPGA tool suites, such as Xilinx Vivado
- Experiencewith Xilinx and/or Altera devices
- Self-checkingverification techniques; constrained-random, coverage-driven are a plus
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.