Honeywell Global Product Marketing Manager in United States
Global Product Marketing Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Global Product Marketing Manager, Foam and Industrial Products, is a critical and exciting role in Fluorine Products (FP), a $1.5 Billion business unit of PMT, Honeywell. This is an exciting time to join the business – the business is going through significant change, driven by new technologies for low global
warming products and general pressure (regulatory and otherwise) on countries and companies to reduce their carbon footprint. Fluorine Products is an innovation leader and is seeking strong strategic marketing and product marketing focused individuals to drive commercialization of its portfolio in various applications.
Fluorine Products has long pioneered solutions that make the world more comfortable and energy
efficient, including refrigerants, foam insulation blowing agents, aerosols and solvents that have zero ozone-depleting potential. Honeywell is now commercializing a family of offerings with similar or better performance properties as the materials they replace, but with significantly lower global warming potential. For example, Honeywell’s new foam blowing agent, Solstice LBA and Solstice GBA,
reduce the climate impact of existing products by 1000 times, while also increasing energy efficiency. These products are currently being commercialized globally, with plants being built in US and Asia.
25 Requirements and design
25 Marketing Plans
25 product management
You Must Have:
- Undergraduate degree in an analytical or technical discipline
- Some hand-on experience in a marketing, operations or product management role
- Proven marketing strategic,analytical and implementation skills
- Must be proficient in SAP, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts
- High commitment to excellence
- Must possess a combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results
- Ability to lead projects and teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables
- Ability to perform financial analysis (NPV, IRR, payback, etc.) to help make rational business decisions.
- Intellectual curiosity: to learn, to ask questions.
- Ability to influence multifunctional teams without a direct reporting relationship.
- Strong execution and deadline focus
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good judgment and decision making.
- Strong desire to win. Highly motivated self-starter. Team player.
- Creative yet pragmatic problem solve
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD7220
- Category: Marketing
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.