Honeywell Global Hazcom Specialist in United States
* Global Hazcom Specialist *
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system and a continuous improvement environment.
- You will be a key professional in the HSE&F function. You will implement processes and drive HSE&F performance metrics.
- You will accomplish this by establishing strong working relationships with the employees you support.
- You will be a key HSE&F resources with the directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
- Integrate, monitor, and support Health, Safety programs to ensure compliance with the applicable guidelines, procedures, and regulationsIncorporate continuous improvement using Honeywell's Health and Safety initiatives through Honeywell's Operating System activitiesProvide proactive integration of HSE&F initiatives, keeping in front of leading edge safety awareness
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Associates or Bachelors Degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field.
* WE VALUE *
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
- Technical expertise in HSE&F
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to deliver on complex situations
- Timely decision making skills
- Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.