Honeywell Field Service Engineer in United States
Field Service Engineer
Contribute to the growth of the Honeywell Process Solutions Service business by providing external customers and internal Honeywell project engineers and sales people with accurate and efficient technical support, systems maintenance and service on Honeywell Process Solutions systems. Responsible for the customer relationship of assigned maintenance contracts.
- Respond to customer inquiries by diagnosing the issue and providing the most appropriate technical solution
- Provide service solutions to both legacy and new systems, as appropriate
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of the Honeywell portfolio
- Keep technically current with the Honeywell product/systems portfolio
- Maintain customer database by logging each call and support provided
- Provide assigned Account manager with periodic updates on customer activities and issues, so that the Account Managers interface effectively with the customer using current information
- Maintain a “follow-up” system with customers to ensure that the technical advice provided was effective
- Respond to customer questions, issues, and inquiries with accuracy and timeliness. Summarizing discussions, meetings and issues effectively
- Work effectively with the variety of technical, training, and customer assistance groups within Honeywell to provide customers with the most effective solutions.
- Be part of different projects for hardware and software upgrades, system modifications and additions , both on-line and off-line
- Ensure customer satisfaction, process uptime and system performance
- Geographical focus: the clients are based in the Antwerp region. The job will require to be 1 day / week in Diegem
- Engineering degree in electronics, automation or process technologies
- 4-6 Years experience in the system engineering, project execution operations or maintenance functions within the industrial automation industry
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of various control techniques (regular, advanced, optimization, networks)
- Effective, honest communications capabilities (good written and verbal skills)
- Languages: Dutch and English fluent, French is a plus
- Customer Service orientation
- High interest in technology and its evolution, hardware and software (IT)
- Team player
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.