Honeywell Field Service Engineer in United States
Field Service Engineer
- Able to perform Preventive Maintenance on Honeywell gas detection system
- Provide detailed reporting of work instruction
- Familiar with risk assessment and work at height
- Troubleshooting, installation and setup experience
- Able to attend 24/7 emergency support
- Provide sales and technical support
- Any other ad-hoc assigned
- Min 2 years’ experience but nor essential
- Process class 3 driving license is a must and preference with own a car (not necessary)
- Good verbal and written communication skills and assume customer-fronting roles
- Business travel to SEA region is require
- Min Nitec/Diploma in Mechanical / electronics engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.