Honeywell Engineer Senior Systems in United States
Engineer Senior Systems
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Design connectivity and IoT products and architect IoT solutions in the exciting field of Connected Aircraft including connected mobile applications, cloud/ground based services, analytics, and more. You will architect solutions that may include a mix of legacy and new aircraft components across Honeywell’s extensive portfolio of aircraft systems, controllers, and sensors (for BGA and ATR aircraft). You will develop solutions that may include a mix of data access possibilities ranging from legacy data sources to defining new edge devices and gateways.
Challenge your ability to analyze, anticipate, and innovate in an exciting area of growth.
Create Connected Aircraft solutions that deliver safer, more efficient, more productive and ultimately more enjoyable travel experiences.
Strategically drive engineering solutions that make the business of flying safer, more productive, and more entertaining.
60 systems design
20 systems integration
10 customer interaction
10 systems validation & verification
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Aerospace, Electrical, Systems or Software Engineering or Similar Technical Discipline
- Some experience in IoT/M2M, IT, industrial, and/or aerospace engineering.
- Candidate should be highly self-motivated and can thrive in an environment with ambiguity.
- Candidate should be an innovative thinker that takes pleasure in tackling new and difficult problems and is eager to learn new technologies quickly.
- Candidate should be comfortable presenting concepts, solutions, and status to senior leadership.
- Deep knowledge with one or more of the following: Cyber Security, Data Encryption, IoT Hardware Products (Aerospace or Industrial preferred).
- Some experience in airline operations, flight support, and/or aircraft maintenance operations.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6975
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.