Honeywell Engineer I Software in United States
Engineer I SoftwareEngineer I Software
As a Software Engineer I at Honeywell Aerospace Engineering & Technology Aguadilla, Puerto Rico you will be working within the Sensing Guidance and Navigation (SGN) Center of Excellence (CoE) Software Team.
Under the supervision of an experienced software engineer, you must apply software engineering and analytical skills while following the organization’s software processes.
Software projects will be an evolution of legacy software per additional or changed customer/project requirements. You will be a member of a cross-functional development team where communication and teaming skills are highly valued.
- Manage requirements, design, code, test, and integrate real-time embedded software for Inertial Navigation Systems with an embedded Global Positioning System receiver
- Generate required software documentation
- Respond to and resolve software discrepancies
- Read, write and speak English
You Must Have
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited university
- Experience in Microsoft Office (word, excel, and power point)
- Due to export control regulations, this specific position requires U.S. citizenship status.
- Master of Science (MS)
- Strong analytical and programming skills required - ADA and C languages software programming experience
- Experience working with Inertial Navigation Systems, GPS, Arinc-429, Mil-Std-1553, DOD-Std-2167A, DO-178C and SEI CMMI
- Strong math background
- Embedded real time software programming experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.