Honeywell EHMT HDW Project Engineer (Mechanical components) in United States
EHMT HDW Project Engineer
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within the Honeywell Mechanical Engineering Hardware Management Team. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to define and execute hardware management projects by developing program schedules and milestones, supporting technology roadmaps and locating new manufacturing capabilities, and driving improvements in quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers.Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for development hardware programs.
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- SAP or other ERP experience Business
- Objects or other database experience
- Knowledge of Gas Turbine Hardware, ECS, Actuation or Valve products
- Knowledge of Aerospace Component manufacturing and assembly processes
- Individuals who are adept at problem solving, make effective decisions and innovate
- Specific action plans
- Enhance customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Some experience in engineering
- Experience in electronic assembly fabrication program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Earned Value Management skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.