Honeywell Ecosystem Technical Manager - copy in United States
Technical Project Manager (Cloud / Ecosystem)
As the Honeywell Security &Fire (HSF) Ecosystem Technical Manager you will be responsible for thedevelopment of a Global Connected Building Ecosystem of 3rd party companiesthat integrate their solutions with HSF platforms.
You will manage new partners,manage negotiation of terms and conditions, plan and execute product launchesin partnership with ecosystem partners and regional marketing. You will also beresponsible for developing HSF Video Analytics strategy and licensing of 3rdparty Video Analytics solutions to be integrated into HSF offerings. You willlead HSF Application Programing Interface (API) strategy and roadmap, includingdefining APIs for new offerings and deciding which ones should be madeavailable externally for consumption by application developers.
You will workclosely with engineering to execute the API strategy and roadmap, including thedevelopment of an API platform that allows to effectively and efficientlyconsume the APIs and the definition and implementation of a business model tomonetize the APIs. You will position HSF as the leading player in the ConnectedBuilding space and will keep strong connection with key customers and industrystakeholders to anticipate trends and
influence industry direction.This position reports to the HSF ACT Global Technical Manager.
- Defines and executes HSF APIstrategy and roadmap, including definition of APIs for new offerings, whichAPIs should be available for 3rd party consumption and overall API businessmodel
- Develops and executes a roadmapof global & regional offerings
- Manages new ecosystem partners,managing negotiation of terms and conditions
- Provides comprehensive inputs& business goals to the Annual Strategic Planning Process
- Defines and executes globalVideo Analytics strategy and roadmap and 3rd party licensing
- Leads the definition,development, and launch of innovative and differentiated product and serviceofferings and business models working with ecosystem partners
- Works with Marcom and Customer Marketingto promote new integrated offerings and create awareness with end-users andchannels
- Provides input to businessdevelopment roadmap and M&A targets
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Cloud based experience
- Project management
- 5+ years of relevant API management expertise with 12+ years of SDLC expertise
- Expertise in API Management, Drive industry standards/Workgroups
- Track record of defining, developing, and taking to market complex products / systems and developing partnerships
- Experience in managing multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions and working effectively in a matrix environment
- Excellent strategic, operational, and project management capabilities
- Global mindset and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to operate across countries, communicate and coordinate effectively across organizational boundaries
- Knowledge of HSF ISOM API & Integrations is a plus.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.