Honeywell Design Engineer in United States
1. Purpose of the Job
1. The purpose of this role is to implement standard engineering solutions to successful completion within budgeted time and cost constraints.
2. The engineer E3 may occasionally be required to work on customized engineering solutions.
3. To contribute as required to internal initiatives’ such as Engineering Excellence Standard Build.
4. To support the implementation of projects in line with Business objectives including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance.
2. Principal Responsibilities
1. Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
2. Produces part(s) of detailed design specifications under supervision.
3. Executes technical work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems
4. Executes test work assignments to appropriate standards and qualifications
Bachelor / Master of Science Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university. Preferred specializations: Automation and Computers, Informatics, Mathematics, Cybernetics, Electronics.
Appropriate technical qualification for role.
Six Sigma Certification preferred
2. Work Experience Required
2+ years Project experience as Engineer
3. Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
Honeywell Product certification
One Discipline certification
Working knowledge of MS Office
VbScript or JScript
Knowledge of Firewall, Networks, CyberSecurity and anything into this direction.
Overall a good technical person.
Site experience, OffShore experience are a PLUS.
4. Behavioural Competencies Required
Technical or Functional Excellence, Integrative Thinker, Effective Communicator, Champions Change
Manage Time and Budget, Drive for Completion, Processes
5. Language Requirements
Ability to effectively communicate in English is a prerequisite.
Additional languages would be a benefit; German Language is a PLUS.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.