Honeywell Demand Analyst in United States
This is a key role supporting the Sales Inventory Operational Planning (SIOP) process. This role is part of the Business Unit/Line of Business (BU/LOB) organization. The SIOP/Demand Analyst maintains the BU/LOB rolling 18 month Demand Plan (in volume and value) based on statistical analysis of the demand history, NPI project inputs and market demand inputs from the regions/countries. He or she focuses on mid to long term demand trend and works directly with Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Finance and ISC functions.
As a general rule this role is 50% focused on data analysis / management and 50% focused on using the data to drive improvements in demand management, inventory management, forecast accuracy and business process.
- Build statistical forecast based on historical demand data.
- Is the Super User of the Demand Forecast Tool, maintains Forecast Tool parameters and ensures the Tool runs smoothly, maintains forecast & inventory policies, implements business changes in the Tool and provides support to Users as needed
- Interface with Sales and Marketing to capture market intelligence, Portfolio change information (e.g. NPI, phase in & phase out, etc.) and translate/document demand changes into the demand plan.
- Drive the consensus forecasting process and chairs the monthly Demand Reviews with each Sales Region & Country.
- Consolidates, cashes up and validates unit forecasts of the BU/LOB and Sales Affiliates (SA’s)
- Partners with BU Master Production Scheduler (MPS) to identify and reconcile mid- long term gaps and supply shortages, providing an early warning system for issues identification
- Measures forecast accuracy and drive continuous improvements.
- Partner with Commercial Excellence Team to drive SIOP Classification alignment to Order Policies.
- Set up MOS with Sales/Marketing and Finance to reduce and prevent IOS exposure.
- Participates in various monthly SIOP process: Portfolio, Demand, and Supply reviews to drive mid-long term demand and supply balance.
- Forecast Accuracy
- Demand Planning Maturity
- Customer delivery performance (OTTR)
- Inventory control, IOS reduction
Education Requirements / Field of Experience
- University Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated Supply Chain Experience & Proven track record in business forecasting and measurement
- Experience:2-3 years of demand planning experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient inERP systems(SAP & Oracle)
- Proficient with using demand & inventory planning software such asAPO, Logility, Forecast Pro, etc.
- Business and financial acumen
Comfortable making decisions based on detailed analysis, presenting recommendation to team and driving actions to improve forecast accuracy and inventory management
Excellent analytical & reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self starter; Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Result oriented
- Ability to perform in a complex business environment
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.