Honeywell Customer Quality Engineer with Italian in United States
Customer Quality Engineer with Italian
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Honeywell Garrett that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
• Representing clients interests in the organization on the quality of both products to 0 km and during the warranty period;
• Decide locking / unlocking delivery of quality problems that impact customer;
• Coordinates and conducts activities at the plant, associated approval processes for new products according to specific conditions required by clients. Reply actions specified by PEP phases 5-9;
• Participate in activities certification process modifications / product, checking compliance with the specific requirements of customers;
• Prepares the standard of work;
• Coordinates setting up teams to analyze incidents impacting client and establish corrective actions;
• Responsible for implementation of immediate protective action if customer complaints received;
• Collaborate with counterparts in other plants of the company by transferring information about customers and how to handle problems;
• Evaluate the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions initiated as a result of defects impacting customers;
• Coordinate analysis of products returned by the customer;
• Coordinates customer visits and factory audits;
• Maintains and updates the reporting system and database client on quality issues;
• Performs other tasks received from the higher echelons or that it has assumed;
20 Idea generation
20 Auditor of process
20 Regulatory reviews
20 Cost improvement analysis
20 Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Good knowledge of drawing in terms of reading and interpreting ANSI and ISO standards;
- Italian and English fluently;
- Knowledge of computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook);
- Communication skills on different levels;
- Capacity relational analysis and synthesis;
- Autonomy and ability to work in teams cross;
- Rigorous implementation of the commitments and deadlines;
- Availability to travel to clients and long hours;
- Driving license category B.
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7802
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.