Honeywell Buyer in United States
- Identify, introduce and manage local and international suppliers
- Request creation of new suppliers in the system
- Contract negotiation
- Review ordering requirements for compliance with established criteria before entering the data into SAPExecute the planning of the raw materials procurement according to the production needs
- Convert requisitions into purchase orders in SAP
- Manage (control) the raised Purchased orders in SAP
- Prepare expeditor reports in SAP
Support implementation of localization strategyInternal/external communicationReporting of KPI’s in a timely and accurate manner
20 Identify, introduce and manage local and international suppliers
20 Request creation of new suppliers in the system
20 Contract negotiation
20 Convert requisitions into purchase orders in SAP
20 Prepare expeditor reports in SAP
- Higher professional education (in engineering, management or economics is a plus)
- Experience in procurement and negotiations of 1-3 years
- English proficient – intermediate level
- Experience in ERP systems (procurement functionalities)
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in change management is a plus
- Experience with industrial production environment
- Previous experience in localization (knowledge of Russian market)
- Understanding and applying procurement T&C’s
- Good negotiation skills
- Active utilization of contemporary procurement tools
- Information processing methods with the use of modern means of communication and IT
- Procedure of records management and reporting
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD9336
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Lipetsk RUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.