Honeywell Business Process Analyst in United States
Business Process Analyst – JD
Roles and responsibilities:
· Provides business process improvement /optimization in the domain of Intellectual Property (IP), Contracts and Compliance
· Deliver projects that involve requirement gathering, development, testing and documentation
· Serve as an expert on existing tool/applications and provide support to business
Skills /Competencies and Abilities:
· Familiarity in legal domains, e.g. compliance, intellectual property, contracts etc.
· Well versed in C# language and HTML5/CSS3
· Knowledge of at least one software for reporting and visualization such as Excel, Tableau
· Knowledge of at least one of the workflow designer (e.g. SharePoint, Nintex, AgilePoint)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are of paramount importance
· Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Qualification and Experience:
· B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science Stream is preferred) with 1-3 years of professional experience
· The professional experience may consist of business process analysis, developing appropriate solution and process deployment (including testing) with minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience on .NET application development and 6 months of web-development(HTML5/CSS/JQuery) for compliance/legal function.
Job ID: HRD6077
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.