Honeywell Business Consultant Leader in United States
HRD1773 - Business Consultant Leader
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
In the role you will:
- manage the front line sellers
- identify and generate sales opportunities
- drive sales of products, systems and services to different kinds of customers
- foster client satisfaction
- develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminars, etc.
- provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations
- manage, maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system
- analyze competitive intelligence and market trends
- work with Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) to strategically align sellers and customer accounts.
- drive business growth by organizing client and customer events
- deliver value by leading your teams strategic activities
- build on your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Education and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master's degree / equivalent, with some experience.
- excellent organization & project management skills
- ability to direct, lead, and motivate others
- understanding of business drivers
- ability to manage complex situations
- management / supervisory experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.