Honeywell Machining Category Manager EMEA in Slovakia
Machining Category Manager EMEA
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you curious what this role is about?
- Lead cross-functional global teams to achieve objectives;
- Play active role in resolving critical quality and delivery issues with suppliers. (Comprehensive ownership of supplier performance.)
- Manage direct engagement with suppliers and internal functional teams globally to drive implementation of the supply strategy and ensure success of the supply chain.
- Develop and implement plans with cross functional partners to meet annual goals which includes supplier strategy, productivity/cost-reduction, lead-time reductions, consignment/Kan-ban implementation, working capital improvement, supplier quality.
- Support NPI mechanical team requirements.
Deliver according to set KPIs (Cost, Delivery, Quality)
40 resolving critical quality and delivery issues
30 Manage direct engagement with suppliers
30 Support NPI mechanical team requirements
- Master degree in engineering, business, supply chain, purchasing or operations or related discipline.
- Solid global experience in Strategic Sourcing or related field
- Experience in the following or similar industries: Controls, Industrial Equipment, Automotive.
- Direct materials management experience for factories preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6911
- Category: Procurement
- Location: SVK
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.