Honeywell Buyer in Slovakia
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- In collaboration with the Commodity Leader and the operations team, the Indirect CoE Senior Buyer conducts competitive bid of purchase value and payment terms on buys that are not covered under any existing contract, agreement or supplier & revisit agreed terms for the specific needs with existing contract, agreement or supplier if it makes sense. He/She implements the deals on sites
- He/She works closely with and supports EMEA Commodity Managers by providing customer/supplier feedback and assuring compliance of order placement with strategic supply base.
- He/She also drives choice, implementation and use of online catalogs with the support of CST
- The Indirect CoE Senior Buyer places purchase orders, tracks and expedites for non-catalog orders to meet internal customer requirements for the projects he/she has worked for
- He/She initiates supplier set up with Commodity Leader's approval, he ensures Purchase orders are placed within 24 hours of requisition creation date/time, monitors progress of orders and expedites critical orders and reject non-compliant requisitions.
Is accountable & works closely with CST Leaders and Business partners to ensure implementation on time of CST savings & PT improvements, as well as service level follow-up
70 Conduct competitive bid of purchase value and payment terms
30 Place purchase orders, tracks and expedites to meet internal customer requirements
You Must Have
- University Degree in related subject
- 2 years’ experience in a similar buyer role
- Experience in a similar industry than Honeywell
- SAP and Microsoft office suite knowledge
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD10162
- Category: Procurement
- Location: SVK
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.