Honeywell Stock Keeper in Singapore
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Utilize your logistics expertise in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for receiving, verifying and selling merchandise. You will provide information to and assists customers. Prepares purchase requisitions. Maintains inventory. Maintains files and prepares reports.
Execute the standard procedures and assist Logistics team to fulfill tasks
Assist to drive a continuous improvement culture on the logistics process
Assist to build a Customer Satisfaction and Service culture
- Sourcing, purchasing of non-inventoried items, including office supplies, aircraft sundries, office equipment.
- Ensure aircraft sundries quantity is sufficient to support customer units.
- Select and maintain vendors on approved vendor listing per part specification requirements, price, supplier quality.
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all chemicals need to be maintain and update with the latest copy on annual basis.
- Be part of export controlled team that handle day-to-day export control issues.
- Involve in annual stock take.
- Handles transshipment units, direct SRU exchange and advance exchange transaction.
- Back up processing shipping order, ERB/ISS job functions.
- Part of AOG activation team to support AOG requests.
25 Check inventory records for accuracy
25 Compile reports
25 Maintain shipment records
25 Find, sort, or move goods
YOU MUST HAVE
- ITE or Diploma in Logistic, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- Some experience in Store operation
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude
Nonexempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Job ID: HRD6319
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.