Honeywell Sr Test Engineer in Singapore
Sr Test Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Devise test objectives, test plans, test cases, and test procedures from customer requirements
- Design, review and assess test plans, test cases and release deliverable
- Master the use of internal process tools and apply them for conducting test plan reviews, risk and defect management
- Lead test activities planning, scheduling, execution and monitoring test progress
- Interface and collaborate with development teams on fixes and field trials
- Identify risks and timely escalation of issues
Devise and implement automation of tests
20 Develop software
20 Manage software applications
20 Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
20 Create reports
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering with around 3 - 5 years of experience in embedded software testing
- Demonstrated experience in writing test plans and applying structured testing methodologies
- Applied knowledge of software test industry practices.
- Result driven with strong problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Applied knowledge of a scripting language for Automating test execution.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge in Network protocols, Wireless, Bluetooth and RFID technology
- Test experience under agile environment
- Experience in Barcode/Label Printers, or similar
- Exposure to automation frameworks
- Programming languages (shell scripting, Perl, Python or Java)
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD3063
- Category: Engineering
- Location: SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.