Honeywell Field Service Engineer II in Saudi Arabia
Field Service Engineer II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Achieve the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will achieve revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will lead cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Be the face of Honeywell to with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting
- Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions
- Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
**Note - this position will be based in the city of Mecca
35 Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
35 Validate customer request
30 Write documentation used by field technicians
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of Honeywell systems, specifically Prowatch
- Significant hands on, technical experience within the industry
- Working knowledge of networking, servers, cloud systems & virtual machines
- Fluent English & Arabic language skills
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
Experience working within distribution
- Job ID: HRD10145
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.