Honeywell Sales Support Lead Estimator in Russia
Sales Support Lead Estimator
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
his position with Honeywell PMC FP P&E - Sales Support to provide necessary Sales Support / Estimation functions to front end Sales Offices and Account Managers globally for Field Products.
The reporting line would be directly to Global Sales Support Team leader.
The candidate would co-ordinate with RSM, Account Managers, other estimating/ Sales Support resources and support on global estimating front office.
- The following would be main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Complete Ownership of Proposal Estimation Deliveries & extend support for preparation of order booking package.
- Balancing the estimating work load across the team with help of work force planner.
- Ensure overall productivity of the team through necessary co-ordination and support and provide guidance when required.
- Interact directly with team and sales to establish requirements of proposal makings.
- Take active part in development, co-ordinate and implement the standard Global P&E estimating templates and processes in the region and leverage the use of Global Sales Support Tools like PSDP through SIEBEL, Web Channel and SAP etc. for professional proposals that demonstrate business benefits.
- Follow required work flow and other processes within the team.
- Consolidate and maintain Proposal log.
- Co-ordinate & support on overall work load of Estimation with other team leaders or Senior Managers globally.
- Manage assigned task effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Willingness to lead programs to train other estimators and the field on Honeywell products or processes
Continue with current existing role of sales support and other responsibility.
- Complete responsibility of Proposal Submission for Large Complex Project Inquiries coming in globally.
- Work and co-ordinate with RSM, Sourcing Team for support on 3rdparty, sales/ account mgrs for respective region in making proposals. The scope contains both Honeywell and third party products.
- Communicate with internal and external customers in an easily understood manner
- Using detailed customer specifications and requirements, prepare proposals maximizing value demonstration.
- Select the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
- Preparing the Techno- Commercial Proposals in standardized format as well as handling of all the TQs and responses.
- Providing cost related information using SAP whenever required.
- Handling customer queries as required; provides customer assistance in tasks associated with sales process
- Ensure and manage all standard and non- standard factory proposal deliverables for Field Product orders. This could also include 3rdparty products.
- Co-ordinate with other stake holders like OMT, Sourcing, Sales, factory, vendors etc to provide necessary support on order deliverables and executions.
- Possible direct Customer Interactions and ensure all compliance to order execution requirements and increase customer satisfaction, by providing necessary support.
- People Management: Manage personal time and work flow to meet established goals of the team. Might have to work on weekends some times as the job profile requires supporting sales region globally.
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
- Location – Moscow OR Arzamas Russia
- Scope for work for the region- is Limited & No Travel.
BS or BE degree – Preferred in: Instrumentation Engineering, Automation, Technology or Business ( or equivalent knowledge / experience in the field)
20 Collect and Analyze data
20 Prepare Reports
15 Evaluate Market Data and New Trends
15 Determine Incentive Targets and Payouts
Work Experience Required
- 10+years of experience in industrial sales/ sales support.
- Experience in supporting customers / end users in multiple verticals and networking with OEMS, EPCs and consultants.
- Experience in understanding different cultures and customer buying process within a region can be an added advantage
Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Field Instrumentation Products like Modular Systems, Pressure, temperature, Flow, Level, Analytical, Recorders and other process instruments.
- Knowledge of products and solutions in industrial automation
- Good knowledge of Honeywell Field products and solutions
- Understanding of customers’ business including decision making and buying processes
- Exceptional knowledge of internal sales process and systems required to provide superb customer service
- Understand the value proposition of Honeywell and all company has to offer.
- Experience and knowledge of our customer’s businesses and drivers.
- Proficient with computer based business software/automation tools.
- Understanding of major competition and their product features and functionalities.
- Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in English (Written & Oral)
- Fluent/mother tongue Russian
Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD8284
- Location: RUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.