Honeywell CentraLine Sales Manager in Qatar
CentraLine Sales Manager
To promote the sales of CentraLine Building Management System portfolio through the System Integrators in Qatar & Kuwait. To ensure that annual personal and department sales volume and distribution objectives are achieved in terms of bookings, billings, operating profit etc... This position will report to Partner Channel Manager of the given geography.
• Develop and maintain relationships with end-users and consulting engineers to specify and influence CentraLine brand specification and create value. Actively seek new business opportunities inline with department targets
• Manage relationships with allocated partners and potential customers accounts across the assigned market by monitoring sales and negotiating orders to maximize revenue in accordance with pre-defined targets.
• Following up undergoing and upcoming projects with contractors and ensure that allocated partners bid to these projects and follow up thereafter to secure orders to Honeywell E&ES products and systems.
• Monitor and maximize own sales volume and distribution to meet or exceed annual targets.
• Provide commercial and marketing support for partners by conducting presentations and demonstrations as required and actively promoting new products and systems.
• Seek out competitor information, maintain knowledge of new developments in the market place and communicate information to the Area Sales Manager.
• Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Submit weekly, monthly and as requested Business Reports to management, ensure optimum use of Online CRM tools and resources as advised by management.
• Maximize the E&ES opportunities by working across the LOB's with more offerings.
25 Visit Customers
25 Search for New Customers
25 Customer Account Management
25 Customer Reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- 7 years Plus experience in sales account management (BMS , ELV industries, Channels, SIs)
- Knowledge and understanding of BACnet, LON, Modbus, OPC and other industry standard communication protocols
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD9231
- Category: Sales
- Location: QAT
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.