Honeywell Account Manager - AS in Oman
Sell software products and services in the assigned region by prospecting on all existing and prospective customers in the defined territory
- Build and execute account plans incorporating fundamental software strategies to deliver accurate business forecasts
- Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems
- Leverage global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the deal
- Effectively use the available internal resources available
- Provide mentoring/coaching for less experienced account managers
- Provide assistance to global accounts that may exist in the territory
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, the trends and issues
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with products
Make written and verbal presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions
Advanced degree required (preferably in Engineering/ disciplines)
- At least 10 years of proven direct sales and business development experience of
- Enterprise Software and overall 10years experience is required, in the one of the following verticals: Power, Utilities, Oil & Gas,
- Metal & Mining, Pulp & Paper or Chemical
- Excellent communicator capable of maintaining relationships with existing accounts while also generating new business
- Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- Mobility is required, given that the candidate will travel regularly to customer sites
Clickhereto learn more about Honeywell Performance Materials & Technology’s business.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out ourOne Honeywell Culturevideo on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? JoinHoneywell's Talent Networkto receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit ourcareer site.
Title: Account Manager - AS
Requisition ID: 00354137