Honeywell Regional Sales Manager in Malaysia
Regional Sales Manager1. Meet or exceed the CA&S Asia Revenue target for Water business.
2. Facilitate development and maintenance of XCeed sales strategies for HISB with direct report(s)
3. Work with Marketing and XCeed business team to execute XCeed sales strategy and filling the right opportunities in the project pipeline. Execute the strategy and provide improvement on each project/opportunity.
4. Participate in Monthly Cadence Meetings and Project Reviews to provide informed risk and opportunities of each projects.
5. Work with Channel Partners to execute the industrial waste water projects. Internally liaise with projects, procurement by coordinating the input from LLC.
6. Identify new Channel Partners for XCeed in respective segment/country.
7. Meet monthly and/or quarterly forecast accuracy targets. Meet accounts receivable and collections targets.
8. Meet Asia sales expense budget targets, including travel and expense reporting.
9.Participate in joint calls for coaching, feedback and development purposes with sales/sales support and channel partner.
10. Motivate direct reports/channel partner to accomplish goals, objectives and strategies.
1. BS Degree Chemical/Industrial Engineering or related engineering.
2. Minimum of 10 years experience in the industrial waste industries, with 5 years direct sales experience in complex sales environment/equipment preferred especially "Industrial Waste Water".
3. Minimum 5 years Sales Management experience (direct and distributors) is preferred
4. Proven ability to meet or exceed revenue in sales environment.
5. Experience with international coordination and communication of waste water sales project.
6. Fluency in written and spoken English.
7. Willing to travel within Asia (50% of time).
- Job ID: req109894
- Category: Sales
- Location: MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.