Honeywell Regional Commercial Manager in Malaysia
Regional Commercial Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
You will own full program management through a project's life-cycle including planning, developing, testing, producing and deploying new products. You will lead execution of all assigned programs while maintaining exceptional and consistent performance within budget and requirements. You will provide direct, effective communication to business leadership on assigned programs.
Establish superior customer relationships by exhibiting strong program ownership
Generate and implement program plans and business requirements within approved budget and schedule constraints
Build strong relationships with cross-functional counterparts to define, prioritize and deliver on complex requirements
30 Establish Management Operating System (MOS)
20 Work with Cross Functional teams
20 Partner with internal customers
20 Achieve contract scope
10 Manage Program Budget Adherence
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering
- Leadership skills with the ability to energize cross-functional, global customers, teams, and organizations
- Qualification and training in formal and systematic methods of program planning, management and control
- Significant experience working with IPDS execution, cross-functional (matrixed) teams engagement, and integrated systems
- Ownership and accountability and ability to motivate others
- Integrative problem-solving skills
- Ability to execute to plans while effectively managing risks and opportunities
- Ability to think strategically while tactically setting goals and tasks scope
- Ability to travel, including internationally
- Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt, Black Belt or Lean Manufacturing)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or related certification desired
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD7379
- Category: Business Management
- Location: MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.