Honeywell Planner / Scheduler in Mexico
Planner / Scheduler
Implement material purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell [SBG], to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You are responsible for resolve material related issues due to supply based problem, inventory errors or demand changes. You are the liaison of cross functions and internal stakeholders, such as planning, operation and quality.
Keep Honeywell's production lines moving by ensuring materials are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time
Join a team that helps improve processes and drive Inventory targets
Use your agility and ability to support clients to solve escalations and achieve metrics
25 Scheduling Production Orders and ensuring integrity of Customer Commitments
25 Developing Production Plan including CTB analysis
25 Execution of MRP, placing PurReqs, expediting, responding to exception messages
15 Ensuring strong inventory management to ensure right level of inventory
10 Other, including PFEP, maintenance of integrity in Master Data, Prod Orders, etc
YOU MUST HAVE
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Bachelor degree.
- Thorough understanding of materials planning and Supply Chain Management
- Prior experience in a Planning/Materials Management role
- Demonstrated success in driving inventory reduction and on-time delivery improvements
- Experience with the SAP System an advantage
- APICS certification an advantage
- Microsoft Office skills: advanced experience of Microsoft Excel
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Time Management skills: Able to prioritize multiple tasks and work effectivelywith minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills (orally and in writing)
- A motivated team player
- Some travel requeried
- Job ID: HRD1063
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.