Honeywell Electronic Design Engineer III in Mexico
Electronic Design Engineer III
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Support Honeywell Smart Energy
deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You
will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most
talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next
generation Smart Energy and residential products by designing, testing and
validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a
group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the
success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor
to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external
customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer
Use your advanced engineering knowledge by working on exciting
products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
Refine and expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working
with innovative products and technologies
Partner with various project teams to reach effective solutions to complex engineering
20 Executing Project Subtasks
20 Assist product and process certification
20 Ensure project and product compliance
20 Presentations to leadership and customers
20 Consult with vendors and suppliers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Electronic Design MSEE is a plus
- Good English communication skills (90%)
- Current Visa
- 5+ experience in electronic Design
- Deep understanding of a variety of the field's standards and specifications
- Capability to complete demanding assignments by applying advanced engineering or scientific methods and tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
- Capability to convey clearly and concisely subtle or complex messages to an audience
- Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given tasks
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD3116
- Category: Engineering
- Location: MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.