Honeywell Regional Sales Manager in Morocco
Regional Sales Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Manage the front line sellers. You will identify and generate sales opportunities. You will drive sales of products, systems and services to different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminars, etc. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations. You will manage, maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will analyze competitive intelligence and market trends. You will work with Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) to strategically align sellers and customer accounts.
Drive business growth by organizing large scale client and customer events
Deliver value by leading your teams strategic activities
Build on your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
25 Manage (trade shows, seminars, events)
25 Manage Customer Visits
25 Team Management
25 Campaign Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree with extensive experience, or advanced professional certification with significant experience in the field.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years’ experience withP&L exposure and accountabilities
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English and French language
- Proven track record in leadership, effective cost containment, cash management, and revenue growth
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate, and present at an executive level
- Ability to build and lead high performance teams
- Experience leading over 30 employees including first level managers, sales people, and technicians
- Understanding of HVAC, Lighting, Combustion controls, Integrated Building automation, Fire, Security
- MBA or similar preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated business planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to forge solid relationships and manage across a broad and geographically dispersed business
- Ability to remain calm, focused and efficient under pressure
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify issues, requirements and opportunities for improvement
- Proven track record of working in a channel sales environment
- Knowledge of Home & Building’s businesses would be a plus
- Willing to travel >40% of the time.
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7651
- Category: Sales
- Location: MAR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.