Honeywell Project Manager in South Korea
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for management of various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity and improve processes. These projects span across multiple areas and businesses. You will be in a visible position and will require direct interaction with peers and leaders across all these groups. Your projects will vary depending on the organization being supported and therefore requires a vast knowledge across various business practices.
Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
Increase your business acumen while applying your knowledge to effectively manage business-wide projects
Join the team that helps improve processes and drive revenue
30 Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
15 review all job contract documents
20 Implement and monitor project schedules
10 Maintain project meeting minutes and distribution
20 Report project progress to the Project Manager
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or relevant discipline
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results
- Exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Masters degree and Project Management certification (PMP) preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Significant experience in project management
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD8696
- Category: Business Management
- Location: KOR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.