Honeywell Technology Specialist in India
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Work in a global team as an Individual contributor with significant responsibilities of electronic design.
- Conceptualizing, Designing and Implementing the HW including manufacturing and EMI/EMC and regulatory compliance of the HW Design responsibility.
- Able to work independently / self-driven with a sense of project ownershipThe responsibilities include Proof of Concepts, schematic development, component selection, detailed design, verification testing and interfacing with other functional/support teams (such as mechanical, manufacturing process, simulation, evaluation, marketing, supply chain and external test labs).
- Responsible for Embedded product design & development.Expected to have in depth knowledge in electronics design and sensors.
- Candidate needs to have proven record of design delivery in a NPI team for at least 5 yrs. Candidate should have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Develop robust solutions for safety domain with knowledge on standards like EN352, CE, FCC, AS/NZS, ANSI, NFPA, and OSHA.
- Independently architect, Design, develop and own at subsystem and system level designs.Define the hardware architecture and design for ATEX/Intrinsic Safety certifications and drive product documentation for self and team compliant with industrial standards, ATEX and Intrinsic safety.
- Work efficiently with software and mechanical in resolving technical risks during development.
Interact closely with cross functional teams during the development and drive decision making on the design and technologies used in the products.
40 Analog Designing
30 Digital Design
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ Years in Analog and Digital Electronics Design and Development
- Analog & mixed signal design with 8, 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers and expertise in building hardware involving high speed digital and analog signals.
- Experience in communication protocols SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485, Ethernet, Analog I/O, andDiscrete I/O.
- Expertise in ADC/DAC, Analog front end designs for high accuracy systems.
- Deriving transfer functions and noise analysis of the circuits.
- Timing analysis, Power budgeting, components selection techniques for portable battery operateddevices.
- ATEX, Intrinsic safe design experience
- Expertise in defining hardware architecture in line with customer specified CTQs andresponsible for product design & development.
- Proven track record of architecting products involving complex hardware.
- Understanding and hands on regulatory standards and product certification for ATEX, functional safety, CE, NFPA, NIOSH, UL and FCC.
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD3122
- Category: Engineering
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.