Honeywell Tech Lead in India
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Technology Lead – Test Automation.
The Technology Lead will be responsible for driving the innovation in software test organization. Lead the exploration, development and adoption of testing tools and methodologies and communicating these improvements throughout test organization. Provide technical direction on consistent improvements to the processes and tools in all areas of testing including, functional testing, test automation (UI, Unit, and Integration), performance testing, security testing, continuous integration, test case management and other areas.
• Ability to analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
• Conduct research on emerging technologies, understand the gaps and ensure the test organizations readiness to adopt the new technology. Standardize tools, process and roll out necessary trainings for the new technology adaptation.
• Explore advanced automation technologies like software bots and work flow automation to improve the productivity of test organization.
• Create automation test strategies for new technologies like Mobile, Cloud.
• Collaborate with our Engineering teams on best practices, process changes, standards, etc. as part of continuous process improvement and ensure enough testability is built in.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Should have research mindset.
• Takes initiative and works autonomously to achieve group objectives.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
• Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
B.E/B.Tech/ M.Tech. - Computer Science.
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Requirements & Architecture Definition
20 Test Products
Experience & Skills
• 5-7 years and above experience in testing strategy, test automation and
• Understands quality assurance methodologies and the principles of software
• Exposure to the various stages of software quality assurance including Black
Box testing, White Box testing, performance, stress and load testing,
requirements analysis, test planning, reporting/control and root cause
• Experience on a variety of technology platforms (client-server, web services,
• Strong knowledge in creating of Automation Strategies and Frameworks.
• Implementation knowledge of BDD style of programming and scripting
• Strong hands-on experience with automation tools (Protractor, Selenium,
Jmeter or other automation tools).
• Test Frameworks :TestNG, NUnit
• Hands on knowledge to implement hooks in application to enable automation.
• Expert in C# & Java.
• Scripting languages – PowerShell Scripting and Python.
• Experience in Web services and API testing.
• Experience in testing automating Mobile applications
• Window Mobile /Android/iOS Apps.
• Working experience with SQL/Oracle databases & XML files
• Exposure to Cloud Architecture.
• Working knowledge of enabling CI and DevOps for cloud projects.
• Exposure different test strategies and test optimization tools and
• Experience with different development methodologies (Agile, Iterative).
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD1227
- Category: Engineering
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.