Honeywell Sr Project Management Speciali in India
Sr Project Management Speciali
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for management of various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity and improve processes. These projects span across multiple areas and businesses. You will be in a visible position and will require direct interaction with peers and leaders across all these groups. Your projects will vary depending on the organization being supported and therefore requires a vast knowledge across various business practices.
Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
Increase your business acumen while applying your knowledge to effectively manage business-wide projects
Join the team that helps improve processes and drive revenue
10 1.Preparing detailed Project plan, align CFT and customer on activities and schedule
30 2.MOS | Conduct TAM meetings, define next steps and align stakeholders on timeline; Participating i
10 3.Generate and Review key project documentation (timely document updation in ePEP/eLaunch)
30 4.Ensure projects are ON or ahead of schedule | Maintain or exceed on commercial indicators
20 5.Proactive risk assessment and Timely escalations for key issues / topics
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or relevant discipline
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Influencing & negotiation Skills for better cross-functional collaboration and facilitation.
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results.Exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.).
- Master’s degree and Project Management certification (PMP) will be an added advantage.
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6550
- Category: Business Management
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.