Honeywell Sr Advanced Product Design Eng in India
Sr Advanced Product Design Eng
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by developing modern solutions to complex problems.
20 Analyze Design
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Test Products
20 Failure Analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- 5 years of engineering experience
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Demonstrated mastery experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7604
- Category: Engineering
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.