Honeywell Senior Engineer - FCC in India
Senior Engineer - FCC
• Perform refinery and petrochemical process design work as required to produce Schedule A design packages working as a member of a design team and perform studies relating to revamp of existing processing units.
• Participate in the maintenance and development of design tools and documentation.
• Work under close to moderate supervision. Results are reviewed and technical guidance is available.
• Decision making limited to routine issues / problems.
• Advanced knowledge of fluidized bed processes, particularly FCC.
• Experience in FCC technology (as an Owner/Operator, EPC, Catalyst Manufacturer, and/or Licensor).
• Knowledge of FCC Reactor/Regenerator equipment (cyclones, feed distributors, steam distributors, catalyst separation systems, steam stripping systems, expansion joints, slide valves).
• Knowledge of FCC flue gas systems (orifice chambers, third stage separators, wet gas scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators, power recovery expanders, flue gas coolers, CO boilers)
• Experience in revamp engineering is beneficial
• Creation of the basic design engineering package for technology customer projects.
• Provide Sales Support assistance as assigned.
• Run process simulation tools for design and alternate cases.
• Size process piping and run hydraulics.
• Develop project specifications including all major equipment.
• Coordinate the development of the PFD and P&ID flow diagrams.
• Complete assigned design work per the agreed budget and schedule.
• Keep Project Manager informed of progress on assigned tasks. Bring any problems with man-hour overruns or schedule delays to the Project Manager as early as possible.
• Attend and participate in project team meetings.
• Contribute and participate in customer meetings as assigned and agreed with the Project Manager.
• Apply current design practices and tools for completion of assigned tasks.
• Be familiar with the work process and quality policy and apply as appropriate to each project.
• Document all calculations and work processes in a clear, concise format.
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
• 8 plus years of refining experience (Operation or Design)
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, Leading Meetings, Customer Presentations
• Ability to function well within a team based work environment
• Ability to travel globally 10% on an annual basis
- Job ID: req107160
- Category: Engineering
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.