Honeywell Post Sales Service Leader in India
Post Sales Service Leader
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Lead and manage a Field Service Engineering team for the [fill in the blank] organization. You will apply your leadership skills to improve team performance. You will ensure engagement in new opportunities for market penetration, team deployment, and sales growth. You will liaise with multiple factions to help prevent and resolve customer problems and explore additional revenue-generating opportunities. You will drive and improve metric reporting procedures and own financial metrics, targets and budgets. You will lead quick and effective closure of any improvement opportunities. You will define team expectations and communicate those to stakeholder. You will act as mentor to train and develop future managers.
Drive business growth by enabling and leading a highly-effective team
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by improving upon the Customer & Product Support function
Utilize your knowledge of Honeywell products to build a team focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
60 Post Sales Support
40 After Sales Service
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master's degree / equivalent, with some experience.
- Previous industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Demonstrated ability to effective manage a team
- Previous customer service experience
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD8143
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.