Honeywell Lead Global Test Engineer in India
Lead Global Test Engineer
Use your knowledge of manufacturing engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell _______________ deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of _______ products supporting new products from concept development through the start of production for manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who support current product value engineering and the optimization of the manufacturing process.
Use your manufacturing engineering experience to support development of new products, standards and processes to achieve manufacturing goals
Broaden and expand your supply chain and engineering knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
Support daily production activities and drive improvement in a fast paced, collaborative environment
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Some relevant manufacturing engineering experience
- Job ID: HRD6444
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.