Honeywell Engineer in India
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
TECHNOLOGICAL & BUSINESS:
• Be an active member of electronics design team assisting project leader in requirements management, electronics circuit design, analysis, implementation & testing of aerospace electronics products / printed circuit cards.
• Electronics Component selection, analog & digital circuit design & schematic entry
• Circuit analysis for tolerance, frequency, power, thermal & worst-case analysis etc.
• Layout guidelines & interface with layout engineer for implementation.
• Board bring up & testing
• Environmental testing
• Process, quality & program compliance
• Support technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development
• Participate and sometimes lead critical high level and low level design reviews
• Analyze and identify the root cause(s) of the problems and develop alternatives to solve the problems
• Use technical capability and significant problem solving analysis to est
§Strong understanding of Electronics hardware involving Analog / Digital / Microprocessor circuits Fundamentals, power and EMI circuits
§Proven practical experience in the Analysis / Troubleshooting of the above.
§Ability to rapidly grasp new and wide ranging technologies.
Ability to simplify circuits and explain the underlying concepts clearly
§Ability to provide Technical guidance, leadership at project context
§Self motivated with focus on results, sense of urgency and working boundary less
§Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
40 Digital Design
30 Analog Design
30 Signal Integrity, Timing Analysis
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelore/Master in Engineering
Minimum 2+ yrs of Experience in Electronics & Communication Engineering with prior experience in Digital circuit designing
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: HRD7518
- Category: Engineering
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.