Honeywell HSE Director EMEA & India in United Kingdom
HSE Director EMEA & India
This position reports to the Honeywell Building Technologies HSE VP & is based in UK, Czech Republic or Poland
As the HBT Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Director for Environmental & Energy Solutions (E&ES) your key responsibilities will be:
·You will be the primary focal point for the E&ES global business and will need to work with the other HBT HSE Directors (both manufacturing and field service), the HBT Center of Excellence (COEs), and AHMs in the One Honeywell geographic regions to provide timely information to the business leadership.
· To develop & deploy the HBT HSE Vision and Strategy across the E&ES Business by utilising the HSE Management systems.
· Partner with the HBT HSE Global team and the One Honeywell Area HSE Managers (AHM) to drive HSE compliance & performance at the E&ES facilities across the regions.
· Provide direction, oversight and guidance for all aspects of HSE at all E&ES locations. This includes HBT HSE initiatives, Honeywell Management system Standards, as well as locally appropriate HSE regulatory compliance.
· Conduct regular HSE visits to all the EMEA & India locations as per the agreed schedule. Site visits and ongoing support will be conducted in accordance with standard work.
· This role will be responsible for 27 manufacturing locations & 50 office & field locations in EMEA & India.
10 You will be the primary focal point for the E&ES global business
20 Develop & deploy the HBT HSE Vision and Strategy across the regions
30 Drive HSE compliance & performance at all facilities across the regions
10 Provide direction, oversight and guidance for all aspects of HSE at all locations
30 Conduct regular HSE visits to all the EMEA and India locations as per the agreed schedule
· Bachelor degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Customer focused, strategic thinker
· Success of leading and developing teams
· Black Belt/TPM/Lean expert
· Extensive experience in HSE&F
· Progressive experience in Facilities programs
· Managed HSEF in site facility
· Record of progressive HS&E experience
· Masters Degree preferred
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD7032
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.