Honeywell Analogue Electronics Design Engineer in United Kingdom
Analogue Design Engineer
As a member of the engineering team the Analogue Electronics Design Engineer will provide vital analogue circuit design and analysis for RF, microwave and electronic equipment for satellite payloads. This role encompasses initial bid activity and ongoing support during programme execution.
The Analogue Electronics Design Engineer will be working individually and also as part of multi-disciplined teams of specialists to achieve programme results and customer deliverables in a timely and accurate manner. This will include attending project reviews and progress meetings as appropriate, in some cases taking the technical lead in specific areas as required.
The Analogue Electronics Design Engineer will support Bid Managers in accordance with their requirements in compliance with the Company Management System, producing bid documentation to budget and timescale. This will include attendance at bid review meetings as appropriate.
- From top level customer specifications
- Develop sub-system specifications
- Develop designs to meet sub system requirements
- Provide analysis to support these designs including
- Worst-case, Part stress and failure mode
- Provide development of robust and highly reliable designs and carry out trade off analysis to produce innovative, cost effective solutions.
- Provide technical contributions to bid proposal work.
Assisting in maintaining and developing design standards and supporting continual improvement
• Electronics degree qualified. • Experience in Analogue Electronics Design Engineer role, ideally in the Space, Defence or Aerospace industry. • Experience of design tools: PSPICE or similar • Excellent lab troubleshooting and investigation skills. • Good computer user skills. • Well organized, experience of working within a structured project management environment.
“Under immigration rules we must consider EEA nationals first and in the event we cannot locate any then we will look outside of the EEA, unless someone outside of the EEA has the legal right to work in the EEA”
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce
Title: Analogue Electronics Design Engineer
Requisition ID: 00355456
Other Locations: GBR-BUCKS-High Wycombe