Honeywell Software Engineer in Czech Republic
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Work as a software engineer to investigate and fix software Change Requests (CRs) in the existing SATCOM products.
• Develop requirements, design, software and tests for new SATCOM products functionality.
• Update code and test software written in various languages e.g. C/C++ and Object Geode, SDL, Java
• Create and modify System Requirements, Software Requirements, Verification & Validation and Certification Documents.
• Create, modify, and perform software test procedures, scripts, and reports for both informal and formal validation.
• Provide weekly technical status.
• Ensure assigned technical tasks are completed on-time and within given requirements.
• The job assignment may vary based on primary managers’ directives.
25 Requirements and design
25 Software architecture and coding
25 Certification of software
• Should have a good knowledge of system/software life cycle processes
• Excellent command of English language is mandatory.
• Knowledge of C or C++ programming and/or model based software in real-time embedded environment.
• Knowledge of scripting test language is a plus.
• Knowledge of DO-178 objectives is a plus.
• Demonstrated previous software requirements, design, code, and test experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of Configuration Management tools is a plus.
• Capability and willingness to periodically travel to USA, Canada and/or UK for training and software development
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10213
- Category: Engineering
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.