Honeywell Product Design Engineer – Respirators in Czech Republic
Product Design Engineer – Respirators
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
There is a new job opening in our Safety & Productivity Solutions team!
Would you like to work on projects aimed at enhancing the safety of workers all around the world?
As our new team member, you are going to:
- Work on development of full-face respirator masks including their complex design
- Use SolidWorks for 3D modelling of plastic parts
- Communicate with suppliers regarding design and manufacturing of the respirators
- Work with teams in USA and India to develop a product that will reach a range of customers all around the world
Potentially also take part in Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) project
25 Analyze Designs
25 Design Engineering
25 Design Interpretation
25 Failure Analysis
In order to join our team, you should have:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Background in plastic materials
- Experience with 3D modelling of plastic components
- Design validation and verification experience
- Advanced level of English language
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD9342
- Category: Engineering
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.